Gravatar

Shared by
tradeking313

 

MDJH

Aug 28, 2019 09:44


Tags:

MDJH

mdjh popped up on my scanner. I saw it was moving rather fast and saw float 11m and volume was above its daily average and jumped it according to the level 2 buying pressure. Great excecution..a little late on it but I got in. I sold 60% of my shares at 6.00...the remaining 40% at 5.34. Overall good trade and my only successful trade today. The market seems like it has an attitude with me today. Oh well..

Grade: B+


Execution detail:

Date/time Symbol Side Price Position
2019-08-28 09:44:01 MDJH buy $5.370 long
2019-08-28 09:44:50 MDJH sell $6.000 long
2019-08-28 09:45:36 MDJH sell $5.340 0


Leave a comment about this trade!

You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!

View plans, Sign up for free, or Log in