• Harley-Davidson Q3 Earnings, Revenue Exceed Estimates; Shares up 5%
• BZ: Harley-Davidson International Retail Sales Up 2.7%, US Retail Sales Down 3.6%
• Harley-Davidson Q3 Adj. EPS $0.70, GAAP EPS $0.55 vs $0.51 Estimate, Sales $1.97B Beat $1.04B Estimate
• *Harley-Davidson 3Q Worldwide Retail Motorcycle Sales Down 1.2% >HOG
• Summary thoughts. They are significantly down on all counts even the only piece that was good is the current EPS beat and revenue
• NOT as bad as the street though??? Is that a reason to long???
ADV 1.9 M RVOL 1.3 ATR 1.02 BETA 1.2 Short 11% Inst Own. 99%
• Short Bias
• This may be the best opening short, some people are up as much 10% due to
Reading the Tape
I tired to pick spots in the afternoon. But, in this one, it would look weak and turn strong and vice versa.
• My bias hurt in the late morning
• The HoD shorts were well played. I did nee to hold the trade coming off the HoD and kept the remainder until there was reason to sell
You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!
You can write your trade notes and comments using markdown syntax for links, images, etc. Some quick examples to get you started:
For other options, see Markdown syntax documentation.
Note that normal HTML tags are not supported in Tradervue.