Shares traded: 1250
Closed Gross P&L: $51.90
Total gain/loss: $52.77 Largest gain: $51.90 (show)
Average daily gain/loss: $52.77 Largest loss: $0.00
Average daily volume: 4600 Average per-share gain/loss: $0.02
Average winning trade: $26.38 Average trade gain/loss: $26.38
Average losing trade: n/a Trade P&L standard deviation: $36.08
Total number of trades: 2 Profit factor: n/a
Number of winning trades: 2 (100.0%) Average hold time (winning trades): about 1 hour
Number of losing trades: 0 Average hold time (losing trades): 0
Max consecutive wins: 2 (show)
Max consecutive losses: 0
Average position MFE: $55.84 Average position MAE: $-91.54
• Kohl's Corp. (KSS) said its comparable sales for the November and December holiday period decreased 0.2% over a year earlier.
• Based on the holiday sales performance, the retailer said it now expects fiscal 2019 earnings per share to be at the low end of its guidance range of $4.75 to $4.95 . This excludes 22 cents per share related to the cancellation of debt and impairments, closing stores and other costs.
• Shares were down 8% to $45.45 premarket.
• The company said it continues to see momentum in its digital, active, beauty and children's businesses, and solid performance in footwear and men's. This was offset by softness in its women's business, Kohl's said.
• "We are managing the business with discipline and we expect to deliver on our earnings guidance for the full year," Chief Executive Michelle Gass said.
ADV 3.78 M RVOL .99 ATR 1.26 BETA 1.06 Short 11.88% Inst Own
• Short off 46.50
• Consider a long at 44 if it can hold and base
• VWAP tests and SMA momentum play
• Look for a the late day reversal into the close
Reading the Tape
I thought I had started this and add every time it seem like it was going to resume down.
• I started trying to get the short off of VWAP expecting it to hold and was willing to add. Which I did start to add above .50 and when it looked like the tape was getting weak. When it spiked to 46 I added one more time and manage to let it come all the bac for a solid gain. However, I did not hold it long enough as there was another 60 cents. I did not leave anything to run to the test of 44.80 that I was trying for at the open of the trade.
• I hit this long at the right time a little later. It looks like after that I was trying to get to big and traded gave some back trying to long off the low but not sizing right for the room I needed.
You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!
You can write your trade notes and comments using markdown syntax for links, images, etc. Some quick examples to get you started:
For other options, see Markdown syntax documentation.
Note that normal HTML tags are not supported in Tradervue.