Shares traded: 120
Closed Gross P&L: $1.80
Total gain/loss: $-5.02 Largest gain: $1.93 (show)
Average daily gain/loss: $-5.02 Largest loss: $-8.75 (show)
Average daily volume: 460 Average per-share gain/loss: $-0.02
Average winning trade: $1.86 Average trade gain/loss: $-1.67
Average losing trade: $-8.75 Trade P&L standard deviation: $6.13
Total number of trades: 3 Profit factor: 0.43
Number of winning trades: 2 (66.7%) Average hold time (winning trades): 7 minutes
Number of losing trades: 1 (33.3%) Average hold time (losing trades): less than a minute
Max consecutive wins: 2 (show)
Max consecutive losses: 1 (show)
Average position MFE: $2.03 Average position MAE: $-2.92
• Tight spread and a decent ATR
• Strong stock most days
ADV 17.11 RVOL 1.27 BETA .96 ATR 2.84 Short 3% Inst Own 51.2%
• Wait for this to set an opening range
• If 40 stays strong at the open consider the short term long back into 40.50
• If it rejects at 40.30 bail on the long, or look to short it back into 39.50
Reading the Tape
I was not patient enough to watch this tape as it seems slow with all thins considered. This is more like a slower market
• I tried to start counter trend when I had not been on the tape long enough.
• I would nickel and dime a little back but I did not have the patience for the way this was going to move.
You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!
You can write your trade notes and comments using markdown syntax for links, images, etc. Some quick examples to get you started:
For other options, see Markdown syntax documentation.
Note that normal HTML tags are not supported in Tradervue.