Shared by



Jun 2, 2020 10:01



Got involved in MGI after second rejection of 9:30 low and snap back. Still holding below VF. Put my position on after 3.45 tried to hold the bid but buyers did not react strongly. Trade briefly went in my favour but we failed to break down below 15-m low. When new volume started to come in at 10:30, I knew MGI was likely to stop me out. When we held the pre-market low, I put an order out on the bid and stopped out for break even.

0 Rs.

Execution detail:

Date/time Symbol Side Price Position
2020-06-02 10:01:49 MGI sell $3.445 short
2020-06-02 10:36:15 MGI buy $3.450 0


Gravatar Biggeste22
2020-06-03 16:36:04

I tried to get in before the big buyout but after waiting till this morning I sold my position at 3.49 per share

Leave a comment about this trade!

You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!

View plans, Sign up for free, or Log in