Market Condition (Uptrend, Downtrend, Under Pressure, Rangebound):
- QQQ Rangebound.
- DJI Uptrend, Broke out today.
- SPX Uptrend. Broke out yesterday.
- RUT Uptrend. Broke out yesterday.
- Bought on the breakout
- The attached stoploss expired on the day
- When I added the GTC stop loss, I didn't click "Stop" but clicked "Limit" instead
- STUPID STUPID STUPID.
- Such a stupid mistake. I have a long road ahead if this is the type of low calibre mistake I'm ALREADY making.
- Sold even below market open...
Did the same for FSR, UBER and
- FSR would have been stopped out at time of writing (13/03/2013)
- Uber would be working out nicely and would have taken half off at 60.35
- SBLK would be working out nicely and would have taken half off at 15.92.
You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!
You can write your trade notes and comments using markdown syntax for links, images, etc. Some quick examples to get you started:
For other options, see Markdown syntax documentation.
Note that normal HTML tags are not supported in Tradervue.