Shared by



Jul 24, 2013 11:08



Three attempts: First trade entry was really nice, had the volume but it failed 9 so I cut it for a small loss. after the recovery I knew it was extended and was probably lower probability but the volume was pouring in and so I decided to try it half size just to see if it would get moving and give me a consolidation above 9 where I could add to it. It wouldn't hold the $9 break so I cut it immediately and waited for a better setup. It then consolidated for 3 candles and finally showed some volume coming out of that flag, trying to push through 9 (see here) but it failed immediately.

I guess it just didn't have the juice! Probably should have left it alone after the 2nd attempt but damn I really thought it wanted to break that $9 with gusto lol

1000/500/1000 shares
-$122.15 total (-0.78%)

Execution detail:

Date/time Symbol Side Price Position
2013-07-24 11:08:03 KERX buy $8.920 long
2013-07-24 11:38:48 KERX sell $8.880 0
2013-07-24 12:14:37 KERX buy $8.988 long
2013-07-24 12:16:42 KERX sell $8.962 0
2013-07-24 12:39:32 KERX buy $8.990 long
2013-07-24 12:39:32 KERX buy $8.989 long
2013-07-24 12:39:32 KERX buy $8.990 long
2013-07-24 12:41:02 KERX sell $8.920 0

Leave a comment about this trade!

You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!

View plans, Sign up for free, or Log in