Gravatar

Shared by
charlesk_BOWS

 

NUGT

Oct 2, 2013 10:15


Tags:

breakout win

it broke out of 48.50 but I bought too early. I didn't wait to confirm the breakout with the pull back... I got lucky again. proper spot would have been when it bounced off the resist at 48.50


Execution detail:

Date/time Symbol Side Price Position
2013-10-02 10:15:00 NUGT buy $48.700 long
2013-10-02 10:32:00 NUGT sell $49.700 long
2013-10-02 10:39:00 NUGT sell $49.680 0


Comments

2013-10-03 14:25:14
 

nice

2013-10-03 20:59:18
 

NUGT definitely looks to have bottomed around the $46 mark. Actually the entry doesn't look so bad but I see what you are saying about waiting for confirmation and set up next time. And great 1st sell on this! Although the 2nd sell ended up being a good choice in the end, what made you sell the 2nd time so soon after the first?

2013-10-04 18:35:28
 

Nailed it

Leave a comment about this trade!

You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!

View plans, Sign up for free, or Log in