My Entries were way too early once again.
The first Starter in NVDA was good. My levels for support were 142 141 138.50 137.50 and 135.
When NVDA crossed below 142 and held the bid at .90 I gave it a shot for a long. Good call. Took partial way too early and next right at resistance.
Should have taken off the rest at break-even, but stuck with it. Even though this was just a tiny position it forced my head to look for good areas to add back for a bounce to VWAP.
As the market in general dropped and sold off, so did NVDA.
140 showed some reactioin and I added, but I did not wait for confirmation like a 1m decision-candle. I just used the level and it was kind of a gamble in hindsight as I added on what looked like a small pullback before the breakout, but was continuation lower.
I was patient to wait for a test of 138.50 and added there. Good so far. Even confirmed, but no reaction to the upside.
The next add was a bit hasty as I wanted to lower my cost-basis instead of waiting for a better confirmation. It also was too close to my previous add.
I should have waited for the next support at 137.50 instead. I did add there but hesitated to add SIZE on the decision Candle.
I did good scaling out. Average 138.50 and sold some break-even and into 139 resistance marking the move high with VWAP as Target.
I was too shy to add after the retest of 137.50 held several times. Stuck with it, but eventually scaled out too early. Even though my target was 140 and I wanted to wait. i did not. VWAP was hit.
You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!
You can write your trade notes and comments using markdown syntax for links, images, etc. Some quick examples to get you started:
For other options, see Markdown syntax documentation.
Note that normal HTML tags are not supported in Tradervue.