Shared by



Feb 22, 2019 10:44


Went long at base of flag pattern 3.83, and wanted to see the vwap at .76 level hold. I wanted to give it a chance to reclaim when it washed below vwap, but it was taking too long, and I was losing confidence in the trade.

In hindsight, I should've waited for a bigger pullback and for the .50 level to hold, so that I could risk off that with a buy in the .60's rather than getting stopped out there. It would have been a better trade. I really want to start trying to play solely off whole and half dollar marks.

Execution detail:

Date/time Symbol Side Price Position
2019-02-22 10:44:31 ACHV buy $3.830 long
2019-02-22 11:00:39 ACHV sell $3.610 0

Leave a comment about this trade!

You need to log into your Tradervue account to leave a comment. If you don't have one,
it takes just a few seconds to sign up, and it's free!

View plans, Sign up for free, or Log in