Definitions and interpretation
- Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Tradervue via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Credit & Debit Card Data: We rely on Stripe to process your transactions. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details relating to financial data with any 3rd parties;
- Cookies: A small text file may be placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Tradervue, TRADERVUE SSC LLC, we or us: Tradervue, owned fully by TRADERVUE SSC LLC, a company incorporated in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada with whose registered office is at 113-1834C Oak Bay Avenue, V8R 0A4;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and the European Union’s 2018 General Data Protection Regulation;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by TRADERVUE SSC LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TRADERVUE SSC LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, https://www.tradervue.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- When you create an account on Tradervue, we are automatically able to access certain types of information, which is needed for legal compliance reasons:
- Email address
- Data data voluntarily submitted on the website tradervue.com and the Tradervue application (which pages the client visits, surveys submitted, etc.).
Our use of Data
- For purposes of GDPR, Tradervue acts as the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for as long as Tradervue deems it necessary to provide adequate service to the User, unless explicitly asked by a User for their Data to be deleted.
- All data provided by the Client, including Personal Data, Imported Documents and Parsed Content will not be freely given to anyone. We do not, under any circumstances, sell either your Personal Data or your Document Data.
- We leverage third party services to send transactional, product and newsletter emails. Unless we specifically say otherwise, your Data will never be intentionally disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes through various affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. All of our servers are US based. For more details on these two security regulations see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Tradervue may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website and may be located in various locations throughout the world.
- Additionally, Data can be transmitted to 3rd parties for relevant marketing purposes at the sole discretion of those employed by TRADERVUE SSC LLC and Tradervue.
- Tradervue uses the following third parties on this website:
- This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your account data held by Tradervue
- You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by Tradervue at any time.
- You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of Tradervue
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- A User may revoke consent at any time.
- Data security is of great importance to TRADERVUE SSC LLC and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not always perfectly secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling TRADERVUE SSC LLC to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie: Strictly necessary cookies
- Purpose: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- For any questions or concerns relating to the use of your User Data while using Tradervue, you are welcome to contact the TRADERVUE SSC LLC’s chosen Data Protection Officer who can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Every user of Tradervue has a variety of rights relating to the use of their data while using Tradervue, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- This Policy was last updated January 27th 2021
Tradervue Affiliate Program – Terms
- If you refer a new customer who signs up for a paid subscription plan, we will pay you 20% of the subscription revenue from that customer for as long as they remain a paid customer. So, for example, if they sign up for the gold plan at $49/mo and remain signed up for 18 months, you’d get a total of $176.40.
- If you refer a new customer who signs up for a free plan, but upgrades within 90 days of their initial signup to a paid subscription plan, you will earn commissions on that user as outlined in #1. So, for example, if they signed up for a free account, and 2 months later upgraded to a gold account at $49/mo, and remained signed up for gold for the next two years, you’d get a total of $235.20.
- If a paid user cancels their subscription at any time, commissions for that user will cease at that point.
- When we record a “click” from your site using your affiliate link, you will get credit for that customer if they sign up within 30 days of that click.
- Should we have to refund a customer’s payment for any reason after a commission has already been paid, we will subtract the prorated commission from your ongoing commission balance.
- We’ll pay you quarterly via paypal any time your monthly credit balance exceeds $250. If your earnings exceed $500 in a calendar year, we will need your federal tax ID in order to continue payments.
- We’ll pay you by the end of a month for the previous month (e.g. May commissions paid by the end of June).
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate account at our discretion, for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, excessive chargebacks, misleading statements to us or prospective customers, etc. We will attempt to resolve any such issue with you prior to any suspension or termination.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate this program at any time. We will notify you of any such changes.
- An affiliate relationship may be terminated at our discretion if no inbound trials and ultimately paid users are recorded in a 6-month period. We want to work only with active affiliates.
- If an (affiliate referred) customer becomes eligible for another discount (e.g. yearly subscription, or certain partner discounts), they might no longer be eligible for affiliate commissions at our discretion.