Keep a Robinhood Trading Journal with Tradervue
A Robinhood trading journal that makes trading easier and more profitable. Keep a journal, analyze performance, and share notes to achieve trading success.
Attend a Live Webinar with a Professional Trader
Learn how to best navigate Tradervue and ask trading questions in our FREE weekly webinar, even if you aren’t yet a user. The webinar is hosted by professional trader and product manager of Tradervue, Michael Thomas.
The Secret to Becoming an Elite Trader
Every successful trader will tell you this: a Robinhood trading journal is an essential tool for trading success.
The best traders keep track of everything, from the state of markets to new opportunities and the blunders they made. That’s how they keep improving their trading strategies and techniques to achieve consistent profits.
“Successful traders know that a consistent and systematic review of their daily trading activities is the direct path to growing and improving.” – Dr. Van Tharp, Trading coach, author, and speaker.
That is why you need a journal to make the most out of Robinhood. Luckily, Tradervue happens to be the best trading journal – in fact, it’s recommended by Mike Bellafiore, co-founder of SMB Capital.
The Importance of Journaling Your Trades
Some of the most common mistakes traders make include being too passive, sticking with losing trades, or making impulsive decisions. All of this and more can be prevented by keeping a journal. Recording your trading activity day by day will help you:
- Track your progress
- Gather data that’s critical for decision-making
- Strengthen your discipline, hold yourself accountable, and keep emotions in check
- Spot the losing trades so you can cut your losses
- Learn from your mistakes
- Find your edge in the market
- Master trading psychology
- Stick to a trading strategy that you keep refining
- Start making consistent profits
- And more!
Leverage the Power of Journaling and Make Your Breakthrough in Trading
Robinhood is a fantastic trading platform. It’s easy to use and commission-free. But you need one extra tool to get ahead and start making profits consistently – especially if you have yet to make your trading breakthrough.
That tool, which is invaluable to successful Robinhood traders, is a trading journal. Unlock the power of journaling with Tradervue and improve your trading every day.
Journal Your Robinhood Trading Activity
Tradervue quickly imports all your trades from Robinhood so you can start journaling right away. Review the price charts and statistics, and start recording new trades.
Central to Tradervue is the ability to make daily notes about your activity. Write down your thoughts and feelings while trading or after you finish your trading day – it’s all up to you!
Analyze Your Activity to Uncover Insights
The Analyze feature lets you shed light on what’s really going on in your trading activity. Check the Overview Reports for a quick look at your recent performance, with charts that illustrate your P&L, volume, and win %.
Dig deep into details with Detailed Reports and Comparison Reports to objectively uncover strengths and weaknesses. The Gold Plan even adds risk analysis and liquidity reports to your array of tools to further help with your decision-making.
Share Notes with Other Traders
Tradervue is the only Robinhood trading journal that allows you to share notes with traders. See what they are up to and comment on their notes. Get feedback on your own, including from mentors and coaches, and you will find yourself learning new things every day.
Why Choose Tradervue as Your Robinhood Trading Journal?
- Easy journaling for steady improvement. Tradervue is user-friendly and allows you to zone in on specific trades or setups with tags and filters. Keeping a Robinhood trading journal is essential to improving and developing an edge.
- Make daily trading notes. Write down your thoughts, evaluate risks and rewards, keep daily reminders to break bad habits, and more.
- Learn from other traders by sharing notes. Get feedback on your trades and provide some of your own. You can also find users trading the same symbols as you to get new insights.
- Trader better with advanced analytics. Tradervue provides Silver and Gold users with a plethora of features like Advanced, Tick-Based, Trends, and Comparison Reports. You can thus thoroughly understand your performance and optimize it for more profits.
Is Tradervue free?
You can use Tradervue for free with a limit of up to 100 stock trades per month. To enter an unlimited amount of trades and gain access to all features, choose the Silver or Gold plan. Click here to learn more.
What assets can I journal on Tradervue?
Tradervue supports stocks, options, futures, and forex.
Can I use Tradervue on mobile devices?
Yes. You can either access the Tradervue website on your mobile browser, or add the Tradervue API to the Workflow app to create journal entries and notes (more details here).
Is Robinhood the only trading platform compatible with Tradervue?
No, Tradervue supports other brokers and trading platforms as well, like ThinkorSwim, Fidelity, NinjaTrader, etc. You can see the full list of supported brokers and platforms here.
Can I share notes without divulging sensitive information?
Yes! We understand that privacy can be a concern for you. Sensitive information, such as P&L data and trade volume, is hidden by default when you share a note.